Dawn Colclasure's Blog

Author and poet Dawn Colclasure

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Publisher interest

Great news! My co-author has queried publishers for the haunted houses book, and one publisher responded asking to see the rest of the manuscript! Woo-hoo!

The problem is, I haven't finished editing one part of the book. I am only halfway done with that. So I REALLY need to hunker down and finish that up! I guess I won't be getting much sleep this week, but once that is done and the rest of the manuscript is sent off, I'll breathe a lot easier. And catch up on that missed sleep, too.

I was REALLY excited about this news! Woo-hoo!!!! I wanted to yell with excitement, but the baby was sleeping. So I had to go outside and let out an excited, "YAY!!!!" I don't care if people looked at me funny. I HAD to let that out!

But I've got mucho editing to finish up before it can get out the door. So I'll be a little busy for a while working on that. Then catching up on the book I'm writing now. And starting a new side job on the 26th. Then doing NaNoWriMo....

Busy, busy, busy.

Please wish us luck! Woot!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home