Dawn Colclasure's Blog

Author and poet Dawn Colclasure

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Calling all Paranormal Investigators!

I am still open to receiving stories from paranormal investigators who have done investigations in the cities I am including in my book. I have contacted several groups through various Web sites and a lot of them have not responded. If you are a group and are interested in being included, please contact me.

I REALLY need stories from the following locations:

*Savannah, Georgia

*Boston, Massachusetts

*New Orleans, Louisiana

*Jefferson, Texas

*Portland, Oregon

Please do let me know if you have done any investigations in these cities. Client privacy will be respected 100%.

Please contact me (Dawn) by email at DMCWriter(at)gmail(dot)com

I will no longer be soliciting stories for this book at the end of the month.

Thank you.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home