Dawn Colclasure's Blog

Author and poet Dawn Colclasure

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Last call for stories

I am in the final stage of putting together my book about real ghost towns (that "RGT book" I've been babbling about). I still welcome stories from paranormal investigators who have done investigations in the following cities:

Hollywood, CA

Washington, D.C.

Bristol, Connecticut

Key West, Florida

Savannah, Georgia

Atchison, Kansas

Louisville, Kentucky

New Orleans, Louisiana

Boston, Massachusetts

Ishpeming, Michigan

Sleepy Hollow, New York

Athens, Ohio

Portland, Oregon

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania

Providence, Rhode Island

Charleston, South Carolina

Jefferson, Texas

Parkersburg, West Virginia

PLEASE NOTE: I have a lot of stories of cases done in Hollywood. Please contact me first with details about the case before sending anything. I will include cases done by other groups of the same location but in general not more than one.

If you are a paranormal investigator or know of one who has done a case in any of the above locations, please get in touch with me either here or at DMCWriter(at)gmail(dot)com.

This is an opportunity that is running for the next few weeks. After October, I will no longer be looking for stories for this book.

Thank you!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 8:42 PM , Blogger Tara McClendon said...

    Sounds like a great project, but I don't have any real ghost stories. Good luck getting the rest of the stories you need.

     
  • At 4:32 AM , Blogger Time2Chill said...

    Dawn,

    I just want to know, if you're a big fan of the "Supernatural" series?

     
  • At 9:06 AM , Blogger Dawn Wilson said...

    Thanks, Tara. :) It's definitely been an interesting book for me to work on! Challenging at times, even frustrating because of a lack of response from groups, but rewarding in the end. :)

    Hi, raynopss: Thank you for stopping by. I'm not really into that show, or the other ones, for that matter. I've tried watching them, but..not really buying the Hollywoodizing of the paranormal. If that makes sense.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home