Dawn Colclasure's Blog

Author and poet Dawn Colclasure

Monday, February 16, 2009

Posted too soon

I think I "posted too soon" about things getting back to normal around here.

My daughter started having an allergic reaction to the antibiotics, so I have to call the doctor today and see where to go from there. Then the baby started throwing up and couldn't keep anything down.

To top that off, my husband and I have been fighting. Last night's argument was just too much for me.

Yep, looks like I have another long week ahead.

Later: Husband and I have made up. Daughter has better antibiotics. And, thankfully, the baby has stopped throwing up. Woot!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I hope she's on the mend soon and all updates continue to go well!

    I finally was able to add this blog to my updates list! Yay!

     
  • At 11:13 PM , Blogger Dawn Wilson said...

    Yay! :) Thank you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home