Dawn Colclasure's Blog

Author and poet Dawn Colclasure

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Time away from the writing

I haven't been able to do much writing work lately. Last week was pretty tough to squeeze in that writing time. My oldest had pneumonia and didn't want Mommy away from her for too long. She was out of school all week. So, I didn't have much time to work on the writing.

When I was on the computer, I did little things here and there. Organized files and bookmarks, got in touch with people, blogged (wow! I actually blogged!), updated photos and just general Internet stuff.

I also got caught up on reading books. Yes, REAL BOOKS. Not Web sites, e-books or message board postings.

Now that my daughter is better and raring to get back to school on Tuesday, I'm looking forward to getting back into the writing game. I take solace in the fact that at least I had the chance to get OTHER, long-neglected things done.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home