Dawn Colclasure's Blog

Author and poet Dawn Colclasure

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Pausing the Pauses

Martha Jette and I have been hard at work on the "Haunted Houses" book. For this reason, I've had to put a hold on fixing up my Parenting Pauses book (the essay collection on deaf parenting). It's all good, though. Maybe this time not working on it will help me find a publisher for it!

The "Haunted Houses" book is really coming along well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'll be able to score interviews with Patrick Burns, Hans Holzer and the guys from TAPS. (Or, at least, one of them.)

I'll be getting back to work on the Pauses book once this project gets wrapped up.

And let me just add that the "Totally Scared" part of the book's title is VERY appropriate. Some of the stories in this book make the hair on the back of my neck stand up. EEEEK!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home