Dawn Colclasure's Blog

Author and poet Dawn Colclasure

Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Tips book was featured on a blog!

My book, 365 TIPS FOR WRITERS: Inspiration, Writing Prompts and Beat the Block Tips to Turbo Charge Your Creativity, was recently featured on another author's blog. Yay!

Author Penny Lockwood Ehrenkranz featured my Tips book on her blog here:

One Writer's Journey: 365 Tips for Writers by Dawn Colclasure

Thank you, Penny! I am so glad to know that my book was helpful to you and I am grateful you took the time to spread the word about it on your blog.

I have enjoyed reading what people have to say about the tips in my book. I'd love to read more comments about it if you comment on Penny's blog! That would be wonderful.

Enjoy reading and happy writing!

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home