Dawn Colclasure's Blog

Author and poet Dawn Colclasure

Saturday, December 05, 2009

And the winner is...

In the last blog post, I asked readers to vote for their favorite pic of me to go on the back cover of my book of love poems.

After allowing readers enough time to view the pics and vote, we have a winning photo! Yay!

The winning photo is........

......

NUMBER TWO!!





Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote, on here, Facebook and MySpace. This was the photo my daughter liked best, and even my husband voted for it.

Thank you to my fellow bloggers for voting:

Dallas Franklin
Gifts of Divinity

Angel
The semicharmed Kind of Life,,,To be continued

Kate
My Sphere of Domesticity

Lillie Ammann
A Writer's Words, An Editor's Eye

Tara McClendon
Eye Feathers

Angie
Angie's Desk


You guys rock my world.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 9:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    aww I missed your last blog, have not been on much this week!!! However I think I would have voted on this one, you look pretty!!!

     
  • At 10:03 PM , Blogger Lillie Ammann said...

    I'm glad you chose this one, Dawn. It's lovely.

     
  • At 6:45 AM , Blogger Dawn Wilson said...

    Hi, Nancy. Thank you. :) I know how crazy life is right now. I appreciate it that you stopped by! :)

    Hi, Lillie. Thank you. :) This one was my daughter's favorite. It got the most votes and I'm glad it works for the book. Thank you for voting!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home