Dawn Colclasure's Blog

Author and poet Dawn Colclasure

Sunday, September 04, 2011

The cover for Shadow of Samhain!

Yesterday, I received a surprise in my email inbox: The proposed cover for my forthcoming novel, Shadow of Samhain. Yay!! I was so excited! My daughter and I both looked at the cover when I opened the attachment and hubby seemed to approve of it, too.

I LOVE IT!!

It is a lot like what I had put together for a "working cover" of the book some time ago. This one is so much better and, of course, a lot more professional since it was created by a professional book cover artist. (Thank you, Charlotte Holley!) I like how everything blends well together and the color contrast is just right. I also like how it is not so dark as to be unnoticeable.


And, without further ado, here is the cover:



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home