Dawn Colclasure's Blog

Author and poet Dawn Colclasure

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I made the "Top 10" list again!



When Carolyn Howard-Johnson voted for my book, 365 Tips For Writers, as a “Top Ten Read of 2005” at MyShelf.com, I was thrilled. It was such an honor to be included on a “Top Ten” list! I’d never thought any of my books would be included on such a list – or that it could happen to me twice. Turns out, I was wrong.

It has happened twice. Once again, one of my books made it to Carolyn’s “Top Ten” list, this time for her 2010 list! And, this time, for my poetry book!

My collection of love poems, Love is Like a Rainbow: Poems of Love and Devotion, has been included on Carolyn’s “Top Ten Reads of 2010.” Hooray! I am very excited and just so overjoyed that another one of my books has made that list. What an honor!

Thank you, Carolyn, for voting for my book and for all of your support and encouragement of my writing endeavors. It has been a pleasure to know you for so many years, and here’s to many more!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home